Posted Sep 21 2017 01:46PM CDT
DALLAS - At least two people were hospitalized Thursday after a package containing carbolic acid spilled at the USPS Bulk Mail Center in Dallas.
It happened around noon at the facility along Interstate 30 near Hampton Road.
Dallas Fire-Rescue spokesman Jason Evans said a package of carbolic acid spilled and at least three people were exposed. Two of those people have already been taken to the hospital.
The building was evacuated and hazmat crews were called in to clean up the acid.
No other details were immediately available.